A Perfect Journal for Minimalists – The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf 2021 Giving Journal
Undated, lots of space – indeed, less is more and now it’s all in my hands.
Journaling has been a part of my life for years now to help me keep track of my schedules, events, and anything that matters to me. I’ve been using CBTL’s Giving Journal for the past few years and I am satisfied. Yet, when their designs started to feature a lot of stuff and artworks, it made me feel like the journal is a bit crowded. I found myself browsing over a lot of excess pages and left a few sections blank. That’s when I started to explore other bujos and styles that will fit my goal towards a minimalist lifestyle.
Recently, I’m having a hard time choosing my journal for 2021. There’s a lot of choices and I almost ended up buying two items to fulfill my needs. Since I wanted to have everything I need in one single item, I decided to look for other options. After contemplating over different journals from coffee shops and leading bujo sellers, CBTL’s 2021 Giving Journal captured my heart again with its simple yet functional design.
What to love in CBTL’s 2021 Giving Journal?
Let me highlight the features that made me come back to using CBTL’s 2021 Giving Journal:
What’s in my journal for 2021?
I’m always trying out different journaling ideas and templates, so far these are the ones that were beneficial for me.
- short description of my routines act as reminders for the whole month
- important events planned or plotted in advance
- regular bullet journal entries per day (tasks, events, notes)
- tasks for the week – tasks for the week but not yet planned/assigned to a specific day of the week (weekly task dump). These tasks will then be moved to a specific date within the week.
- daily notable events that you need to see on a daily basis
- buy list – a small portion of your spread. These are the items that suddenly came up and must be purchased within the week. This doesn’t include long grocery lists.
- good and bad deeds of someone or yourself – short description of the event/deed that you are thankful for or to help set you free from grudges
- Identified tasks/to-do’s for the year, not yet planned/assigned to a month, week or day.
- Things to learn – something significant or needs to be accomplished for self-growth
- Buy list – you need to save up to buy the items listed in this section
- Notable quotes and details
Next year spread
- This year’s good peeps – significant people who were there for you this year, worth rewarding and spent time with
- Goals for next year – after contemplating and reviewing your planner, this is the list to accomplish or change next year.
I might add new sections (as deemed necessary) or remove sections that don’t work or left blank for consecutive days/week/month. Stay tuned for more minimalist journaling tips and ideas!
14 thoughts on “A Perfect Journal for Minimalists – The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf 2021 Giving Journal”
Wow! Exciting! I like journals too, it is a good place to write your goals, ambitions, aspirations and new year resolutions too. Excited na din ako sa mga plans ko for my baby number 2.
oh yes! ay, congrats sa 2nd baby! more blessings for 2021
Matagal tagal na rin po nung last na nagka journal ako, at ngayon naiinspired po ulit ako magkaroon. Ang ganda po ng journal niyo, ganyan din yung mga tipo ko simple lang tas wala masyadong designs. And may stickers pa 😍😊 Thankyou po sa pagshare ng mga categories ng journal mopo.
kulang na kulang pa nga ako sa space nyan.. 😀 pano pa kung nagddrawing ako.
Wow😍..Ang ganda Ng journal nato ..Naka organize lahat ito yung gusto ko talaga magkaroon sa 2021.Last ako nag journal 5yrs ago pa.Nakakamiss magsulat,since mahilig din ako magsulat at lalo na mag designs Isa din to sa mga hobby ko.Thanks po sa mga tips netong journal nyo po.Dami ko ring idea
yes, yung iba mahilig mag-design while some prefer rapid logging lang.
Ganda ng journal na to momsh . Nung ngaaral pa lang ako . Pangrap ko na magkaron ng ganto hehe . Till now na my anak na ko ndi pa rn nagkaron 😅 ang ganda niya kse nka organize tlga siya . And my pa sticker pa siya 😍
Nagkaroon ako nitong Coffee bean Journal. Super ganda nya even the messages inside of it. Talagang magkakaroon ka ng motivation sa buhay.
Sarap nya sulatan . 😊
Meron din sya stickers sa loob. Sayang nga nawala ko 😁
Pero maganda to talaga 😊
Maganda kasi sa Journal , dito mo masusulat ang goal mo saka ka ma-motivate gawin. Tapos at the end of the year You can this if nagawa mo ba.😊
yung mga stickers ko di ko nagagamit. Isasama ko sya sa planner for next year pero ending di ko din nagagamit, minimalist talaga. 😀
wow ang ganda po nitong CBTL’s 2021 Giving Journal. mas magiging organize ang journaling. i like the wide blank pages with quotes and stickers. ang bongga din na may CBTL vouchers.
wow ang ganda po nitong CBTL’s 2021 Giving Journal. mas magiging organize ang journaling. i like the wide blank pages with quotes and stickers. ang bongga din na may CBTL vouchers. recommended journal to.
wow ang ganda po nitong CBTL’s 2021 Giving Journal. mas magiging organize ang journaling. i like the wide blank pages with quotes and stickers. ang bongga din na may CBTL vouchers 🙂
Somehow cute din yung ganyan, minimalist nga talaga, more of your journals, less on mga kaechusan hehehe
Wow Ganda ng journal na to mommy .. ang ganda niya kse nka organize tlga siya my pa sticker pa siya 😍. Sana mg karoon din ako ng ganyang journal ♥️🙏