REVIEW | Snail Smoothening & Firming Face Mask by Etude
Snail filtrate (otherwise known as snail slime) is packed with skin-loving nutrients that promote nourishment and protection from damage, infection, dryness, and UV rays.
Here are a few amazing skin benefits of snail filtrate:
- Nourishes and protects – Snail filtrate contains hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, all of which fight against premature ageing. These nutrients help protect a snail’s skin from damage, infection, dryness, and UV rays; and they do the same for human skin, too.
- Fades acne scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks – Snail filtrate contains fibrinolytic enzymes that promote the oxygenation of skin cells, which helps to repair damaged tissues. These enzymes also enhance nutrition. What’s more, snail filtrate contains glycolic acid, a natural exfoliant which helps remove dead skin cells and encourages cell renewal. This fades scars as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Exfoliates – An amazing exfoliant, snail filtrate removes dead skin cells and stimulates cell renewal. This evens out your complexion and diminishes the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles. Its exfoliating properties are attributed to the natural collagen, elastin, and glycolic acid found in it.
- Aids healing of wounds and burns – Snail filtrate contains allantoin, a natural substance which promotes cell renewal and the reconstruction of damaged tissues. It also contains fibrinolytic enzymes that repair damaged tissue and rebuild blood vessels.
READ MORE: 6 AMAZING SKIN BENEFITS OF SNAIL FILTRATE
Having all of these benefits I thought of trying Snail Smoothening & Firming Face Mask by Etude.
This daily low-irritant mask made of breathable .2mm air sheet effectively delivers 7 tree essence to your skin. The mask contains snail secretion filtrate makes skin texture look smooth, radiant and elastic by strengthening skin’s barrier.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Apply toner to skin after cleansing.
- Remove mask from the pouch and apply to face, placing mask to fit eye and lip area.
- Remove mask after 10-20 minutes and lightly massage remaining solution into the skin with hands.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation/rash occur.
I bought my Snail Smoothening & Firming Face Mask from @yeppeunpinay. It’s easy to apply and it covers my nose perfectly. I think I’m more comfortable with thin masks, it feels relaxing. I love its cooling effect on my face. I felt a little itchy after a few minutes wearing the mask. Anyway, the itch is gone after a few more minutes. After peeling the mask and massaging the solution, my face feels light and energized after drying.
Want to receive more updates about skin care, SUBSCRIBE NOW!