REVIEW | Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick
Show your confidence and make it happen with Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick!
Meetings on-cam will never be complete without your lipstick on. The work from home set-up has increased the demand for long hours of meetings and collaboration online. I don’t want to spend much time to retouch my makeup, thus, Maybelline’s SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick come in handy.
Maybelline New York is one of the most popular makeup brand empowering women to make a statement, explore new looks, and flaunt their own creativity and individuality with its revolutionary textures and up-to-the minute, trendsetting shades. I had a chance to review three (3) lovely shades from different collections of Maybelline New York Superstay Matte Ink Liquid lipstick. Let’s start!
SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick
The SuperStay Matte Ink non-drying matte liquid lipstick is very popular for it’s super saturated shades that lasts up to 16 hours. It comes in a wide range of lipstick shades from nudes, browns and reds. This lipstick is waterproof, transfer-proof and fade-proof – simply the best features we love!
SHADE: 375 PEACEKEEPER
Peacekeeper, one of the shades from the Brooklyn Blush collection and can be found under the new shades of SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick. This is one of my favorite shades for its brick red hue and it has a no-retouch formula made for morena beauties.
Get it from the Maybelline Philippines website thru this link!
SHADE: 355 SHAKER
This lovely shade from the Summer Spiced collection never gets old because of its reddish-brown hue that compliments stylish brunettes. Shaker is introduced as part of the Sunset Chaser bundle, a product of Maybelline’s collaboration with Cesa. The formulation of the Summer Spiced collection is improved to make sure it is transfer proof under the heat and under the mask.
SHADE: 118 DANCER
Go for this shade if you’re a fan of red lipstick. Basically, this is the red shade from the New York-inspired shades of the SuperStay Matte Ink City Edition.
- It is long lasting, highly pigmented, and smudge-proof without bleeding. However, try not to re-apply the product as it might get sticky and take a few minutes to dry. I tried wearing this the whole day and still have it almost perfect the next day.
- No flaking and no transfers. Really amazing!
- When applied evenly, it doesn’t feel tight.
- It’s unique arrow applicator makes it easier to define the lips.
- It has the sweet scent of shea butter (nutty, coconut, vanilla)
- You have to use a makeup remover capable of removing waterproof products. For easy removal, use Maybelline’s SuperStay Eraser lipstick remover. Since I don’t have one right now, I’m using micellar water instead – it is hydrating and works like a cleanser to help remove makeup. If you still find it difficult to remove, try to use oil/balm and slide off the stain. Tip: Don’t even try to use your toothbrush to remove this product.
- Don’t forget to exfoliate and moisturize the lips. Take a few minutes to moisturize your lips. Keep it light and non-greasy, just enough to moisturize and prep the lips. Tip: Wipe off excess balm.
If you haven’t tried the SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick or would like to know about the latest collection from Maybelline, check out their website at https://www.maybelline.com.ph/
I’m really glad I was able to write a review for Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink and since the holiday is near, LET’S HAVE A GIVEAWAY!
Chelsea Sayo x Maybelline PH Giveaway
I’m sharing two (2) lovely shades to one lucky follower. You will get Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick in Dancer (118) and Globetrotter (135, shade is similar to Shaker). Follow the mechanics below to win!
- Like and follow Maybelline New York Philippines social media accounts:
- Facebook: Maybelline New York (@maybellinephilippines)
- Instagram: @maybellinephshop
- Twitter: @Maybelline
- Like and follow my social media accounts and share your thoughts about this review on the comments section of this blog post.
- Facebook: Chelsea Sayo (@chelseasayoofficial)
- Instagram: @chelseasayo
- Youtube: Chelsea Sayo
- Tiktok: @chelsea.sayo
- Twitter: @chelseasayo
- You may also repost this review or this Instagram post with the hashtag #ChelseaSayoXMaybellinePH for more entries.
We will announce the winner on Dec 15 in my social media accounts. Good luck everyone!
For more reviews:
8 thoughts on “REVIEW | Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick”
Oh I love them ! So good and wonderful brand to try ! Really appreciate it,your review and feedback!
Thats looks so nice maam,ang ganda super perfect ❤️
I love your review. The shades are awesome and matches every ootd. These are a must have for every ladies out there.
Exciting giveaway too. Would like to try these.
Mahigit 2 years na din po ako user nitong Maybelline and agree po sa lahat ng sinabi mo tumatagal sya ng up to 16hours perfect sa katulad ko tamad mag retouch na kahit kumain kana hindi pa rin natanggap and ngayong gumagamit tayo ng facemask hindi sya kumakapit kaya safe sa kalat.,pero na try ko pa lang po jan yung shaker,and dancer pero mukhang bet ko din po yung peacekeeper 🤩kaya try ko yan😍
Love this maybelline product since day 1 na mg ka work ako , kse tlga nman npka ganda and worth it tlga ang price . Simula nawalan ako ng work dahil sa pandemic hndi na ako nkakagamit nito . Gusto ko ulit ma try ito kahit na full time mom akoa experience ko makapag ayos ulit kahit nsa bahay lang 😍❤️ #ChelseaSayoXMaybellinePH
Ang ganda talaga ng mga shades ng lipstick ng maybelline and bagay na bagay din po sainyo. Must have talaga ❤️😍 #ChelseaSayoXMaybellinePH
One of my go to brand when it comes to make up! Love the shaker shades! Not too loud to wear! Nice review! 👍🏻👍🏻
Defenitly Love your Honest Reviews and Feedback Ms. Chels truly Maybelline is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, Dahil sa Sobrang Ganda ng Product na To, Ganda ng Shade at Tagal Nia Mawala sa Labi, napakaNatural beauty