Scared of trying glutathione drips? Tired of glutathione capsules with adverse side effects? Try Thioderm Glutathione Lozenges for whiter skin, beautiful hair, and healthy nails. Here’s my review after trying it for 30 days.
Why take Glutathione?
Glutathione is more than a whitening agent (actually, it is a side effect), it is a powerful antioxidant that’s made in the body’s cells. Its levels decrease as a result of ageing, stress, and toxin exposure. Boosting glutathione may provide many health benefits, including reduction of oxidative stress.
What makes Thioderm Glutathione Lozenges worth a try?
Thioderm Glutathione Lozenges promotes not just skin whitening but also beautiful hair and healthy nails. It is FDA approved in the Philippines and is also US patented.
It benefits include:
- Proven skin whitening formula
- Protects skin from UV radiation
- Promotes healthy hair growth, strength and shine
- Enhances skin elasticity and flexibility
- Boosts collagen and keratin production
- Helps body defenses against free radicals
Where I bought it: instagram.com/thiodermloz
Price: Send @thiodermloz a DM for a single and wholesale price.
Each bottle contains the ff.:
- L-glutathione 500 mg – Neutralizes a variety of free radicals. Simulates the synthesis of clear melanin and causes a reduction in dark melanin pigment. Protects skin cells from UV radiation. Prevents oxidative stress for the reversal of hair greying process and age-dependent alopecia.
- Zinc Acetate 10 mg – Prevents hair shedding, hair breakage, and slow hair regrowth.
- L-Selenomethionine 100 mcg – Constituents antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
- Vitamin C 100 mg – Produces collagen. Facilitates better absorption of Iron in the intestine.
- Vitamin D 200 IU – Helps the body to absorb calcium. Assists cell growth.
- Vitamin E 10 IU – Protects the body from heart diseases, cancer and age-related eye damage. Fixes brittle nails.
- Biotin 10 mcg – Improves hardness and firmness of nails. Helps with hair growth.
- Inositol 2.5 mg – Strengthens cells of the hair. Improves hardness and firmness of nails.
- Grape Seed Extract 25 mg – Helps promote proliferation of hair cells. Supports collagen and elastin. Has antioxidant activity. Reduces UV-induced oxidative stress.
A bottle contains 30 chewable lozenges. Take 1 lozenge per day. A bottle is good for a month. Let it dissolve under your tongue for better absorption.
Not recommended for: Pregnant, breastfeeding and Diabetic person.
This is quite a late post, I started using Thioderm Glutathione Lozenges last March 23, 2018.
I took Thioderm Glutathione Lozenges religiously for two weeks to see the results. The first thing I noticed is that my skin became smoother and glowing. The whitening effect is not really noticeable on the 2nd week but started to take effect after a month. I think you need to take 2-4 bottles (with 30 lozenges) for a visible lighter skin.
What I love about it is that it slowly dissolves with a sour taste. When you open the bottle, it smells a little less like the usual glutathione (rotten egg smell), and it really tastes good. Just make sure to take the cotton out of the bottle away from you to avoid getting powder on your clothes.
By the way, it costs a little cheaper than other brands.
What are the results of taking a bottle (30 lozenges) of Thioderm Glutathione Lozenges?
After taking 3o lozenges, my hair became stronger with less hair fall! I usually finger comb my hair so I can easily notice if there is an improvement in this area. It also started to make my hair shiny.
My nails became stronger and started to grow faster. I noticed that my nails weakened when I started to change nail polish every week. Well, vitamin deficiency can also be a factor. I was cutting my nails back then and noticed that my nails became softer than usual and my thumb started to develop ridges and pits.
This is alarming! So I tried Thioderm Glutathione Lozenges and eventually, my nails started to harden and grew healthier than before. Though, it is still best to consult your doctor if problems persist.
It didn’t cause any side effect when I forgot to take it. So, there is nothing to worry about if you miss a dose. That’s really one thing I look for when I try supplements because I can’t afford to get another zit just because of missing a capsule.
For me, this product delivers and I suggest:
- If you are after lighter, smooth and glowing skin, take this religiously and use atleast 2-4 bottles of Thioderm Glutathione Lozenges.
- Keep yourself hydrated for better results.
I bought this out of curiosity and luckily at a discounted price. This review is based on my experience using this product and is not sponsored by Thioderm brand.
READ MORE about Glutathione benefits HERE.
Have you tried this product? Share your experience in the comments section!